Petrol Q Max 100
Petrol Q Max 100 is a new 100-octane gasoline (RON 100), suitable for all petrol engines with or without catalytic converters whose construction properties demand gasoline whose octane number exceeds 95.
Take advantage of all of the power of your engine. Petrol’s new 100-octane gasoline with chosen additives guarantees perfect operation of your engine even during the most demanding conditions and guarantees maximum power and efficiency. A gasoline that protects and keeps your engine vital throughout its entire operation. Fuel is “life” liquid for the engine. It must also provide it with the proper protection, which affects its performance throughout the entire operation. Petrol 100-octane gasoline is a new, modern, superior gasoline. It includes a state-of-the-art and technologically advanced package of additives, which guarantee maximum performance and protection of your engine.
More power, more fuel economy. The engine’s performance and abilities are mostly affected by its properties and technological design. Petrol 100-octane gasoline guarantees maximum utilisation of the available power and lowest fuel consumption. Compared to typical gasoline of this kind, fuel consumption can be decreased by up to 4%.
Lower emissions for a friendlier environment. Petrol’s new 100-octane gasoline is more environmentally friendly. Its use significantly lowers emissions of harmful compounds into the environment, which is a result of the improved conditions of the engine’s main components and thus a more optimal combustion.
Petrol Q Max 100 guarantees:
- maximum performance of the engine even during maximum stresses (that take place once in a while or for a longer period of time)
- greater protection against overheating of the most temperature-exposed components of the engine
- greater cleanliness of the elements of the feed system and the combustion area
- up to 4% lower consumption of fuel
- significant decrease in the amount of harmful substances in the exhaust
- a longer lifespan of the engine and the exhaust system