Petrol Q Max LPG
Autogas is liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), a mixture of butane and propane, adjusted for use in vehicles. Its excellent fuel economy and very favourable environmental properties make it the most widespread alternative to traditional petroleum fuels.
On the market, it is generally found under the acronym LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas).
Compared to other fuels, LPG is without question the most environmentally friendly fuel. Adjustment of the car to using LPG guarantees the following:
- 34% lower nitric oxide (NOx) emissions
- 15% lower carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions
- up to 60% lower carbon monoxide (CO) emissions
- up to 40% reduction in smog levels
- autogas does not produce any hydrocarbon (CO), sulphur dioxide (SO2) or other toxic emissions
Autogas thus significantly contributes to the reduction of harmful emissions into the environment, and, consequently, it significantly improves the quality of our environment and, in the long run, reduces health care costs.
Autogas has many advantages for its user:
- significantly lower fuel costs,
- longer lifespan of the engine,
- easy to use – automatic switching between gas / gasoline drive,
- simple and fast installation,
- short depreciation deadline – investment return,
- longer distances with one filling (by using autogas and gasoline),
- more complete combustion of the “gas-air” mixture, and as a result
- significant decrease in emissions that harm the environment,
- more quiet operation of the engine,
- safer than gasoline in case of serious collisions.