- the name of the server from which the cookie was sent,
- cookie lifetime,
- value (unique number).
There are several types of. categories of cookies: temporary/permanent, own/foreign, urgently needed to operate the site/less urgent; partially intrusive cookies that provide statistics; very intrusive, who perform statistics and process personal data.
Regardless of which categories are cookies, each category has a total time-limited duration.
Cookies can, therefore, perform some important functions, such as site personalization, improvement of user experience, and the like.
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that most websites store on devices that users use for access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices that users have used in accessing. All web sites visitors have many cookies from different websites on their computers, tablets, and mobile phones. Their storage is under the control of a browser that the user has - which can be used to restrict or disable cookie storage. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
II. Why are cookies necessary?
Cookies are essential for providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the site is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual's preferences and experience, which saves time and makes browsing more efficient and friendly.
Some specific examples of using cookies:
- for a better user experience of the website, we customize visitors to view content according to past visits,
- to save choices when creating a shortlist of devices and offers and comparing them,
- on sections of websites where registration is required, we keep you registered,
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile) that allows you to adjust the display of content to your device,
- to monitor the visit, which allows you to check the effectiveness of content display and ad relevance and the continuous improvement of websites,
- for anonymous reporting of demographic categories and visitors' interests,
- necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce, ...).
III. Types of cookies
Group 1 cookies
1. Group cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. They are crucial and without them, the page would not work perfectly. They are set up when you make any interaction with a website that goes through clicking on simple links (for example, submitting a form, signing in, etc.). Using this group of cookies is automatic and you can not manage the settings of this group.
Group 2 cookies
Group 3 cookies
Group 3 cookies are partner-service cookies such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. These cookies allow us to use plug-ins and features on our sites that are linked to social networks and other platforms. We use them for marketing purposes and can follow your visits to various websites. They aim to show ads that are relevant and interesting to you, as well as preventing the display of ads you've already seen. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies, we will not continue to set up cookies, but some of the interesting features of the site may not be available.
IV. Disabling cookies
Except for group 1 cookies, you can decide for yourself whether you will allow the storage of cookies on your device. You can control and modify cookies settings in your web browser.
For information on cookies settings, select the web browser you are using.
You can disable Google Analytics Advertising Features, including the »Ad Preferences« tool, the »Ad Preferences« tool for mobile apps or any other available mode (for example the Network Advertising Initiative Disable Initiative option). You can completely opt out of the Google Analytics program with an add-on that can be found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
V. Cookies Used